Took leave yesterday on Friday.
Reason was I'm too lazy to work 5 days this week.
Heh.
Plus I want to shop.
Cause I have plans during the weekends and no time to go to town.
A friend of mine ehem cancelled the meeting so I shopped alone.
I was fine with it as I die die want to shop.
Had lunch with my cousins at Ang Mo Kio and headed to town straight after that.
I started hunting for my tops at 4pm and only managed to get it at around 7pm.
Phew! And you know what happen?
Actually I tried on a blue top though the sales assistant recommended me the best seller tunic.
While I was trying it on, I found that the blue top doesn't fits me well so from the fitting room , I just called out the sales asst to pass me the tunic.
She couldn't find it and I saw a customer was holding on to it to try it on.
The customer knew that I'm looking for that tunic and so she said 'you can try it on first'.
So sweet right?
I asked her before taking it "Do you mind if I try it on first?"
And she smiled and said nope its ok.
So apelagi.hahahah
Surprisingly, I like the top very much and its the last piece.
Though I felt guilty, I just grabbed it first ar..
"siape suruh dia pass the baju to me?" hahahah
I told the sales assistant that I felt guilty and asked her "how ar?" hahahah
she said its ok ar she prefers the other colour.
Phew! nasib baik.
That customer very sweet ar I tell you.
so kind hearted right.
If I were her, I would just pretend I didn't know.khekkeke
Then walked around in Wisma...
And I saw the HOT couple of the year!
Hehe. You know who you are, babe. winks ;)
Went to Zara and Mango sale and nothing attracted me.
But I bought another babydoll top to be matched with my folded jeans.
I do look like a pregnant woman with the top on though but since I like it, I just grabbed it ar. hahahha
I decided to head back home after that and tell you what.
I did a good deed today.hehehe
I'm so happy and touched.
I helped a handicap man to open the door for him.
He's with two 'tongkats' on each hands and walking very slowly.
I was thinking at first how is he going to open the door at the same time holding two 'tongkats'.
So I decided to open the door for him and waited for about one minute for him to walk through.
I'm so touched when he said "thank you so much" loudly and repeatedly plus nodding his head.
I smiled at him and replied" you're welcome. its ok. be careful, ya"
I closed the door for him and I realised most of the people was looking and smiling at me.
I smiled back at them and walked to my bustop.
While I was walking, my eyes were teary and all.
I felt so touched.
Emotional ar...
hehehhe
Waited for my 502 express bus for about 30 minutes and found out that the bus is no longer there. WTF!!!
So silly of me for not checking out the bus numbers first.
hehhehe
So I took another bus to clementi interchange and changed to another bus straight to my house.
huh..what a day!!
But at least its something rather than going to work and face all those monsters and a BITCH.
Ok, I'm going out later and hopefully will be meeting Rini and her bf at baybeats.
Heh.